Establishment of UAB HOPTRANSA.
First foreign subsidiary in Kaliningrad
HOPTRANS started the 1st aviation project AVX‘ between Lithuania and Dubai.
- Branch office established in Russia
- Launch of customs activities
HOPTRANS started it‘s first sea project
HOPTRANS started it‘s first rail project and became the first Lithuanian player in logistics that offers service scope from air to sea, road and rail.
- UAB HOPTRANSA awarded as Lithuanian carrier of the year.
- HOPTRANS becomes TransContainer agent in Lithuania
- UAB HOPTRANSA awarded by Magazine ‘AirArabia’ for aviation bridge between Dubai and Lithuania – Kaunas.
- Aviation project between Shanghai (SHA) and Kaunas (LT).
- UAB HOPTRANSA gained „Mercury“ award for a budget contribution to Kaunas‘ district.
- UAB Hoptrans Projects awarded as railway operator of the year.
- HOPTRANS develop railway route between Kaunas (LT) and Kostanay (KZ) with a shuttle train ‘Baltic Wind‘.
- Kaunas municipality awarded to HOPTRANS group as ‘Intelligent logistics’ solution provider of the year.
- Opened new administrative office in Ramuciai
- Creation of rail route Šeštokai (LT) – Piadena (IT) by train ‘Hoptrans Italy Express’. It was the first train connecting Baltic countries and Italy.
- HOPTRANS reached 1000 boundary of employees and established 4 sales departments in Europe
- HOPTRANS was marked in Lithuanian Business avenue for a solid contribution to the Lithuanian business
- UAB HOPTRANSA signed the cooperation agreement with Japanese giant Fukuyama Transporting